Total Pageviews

Monday, February 10, 2020

Free Enterprise Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's HonorClub special event.
- Koff promo:
Good to see them starting a new chapter.

- Shelley vs. Haskins:
VINTAGE ROH with the back and forth technical action to start.

This is nice so far. Both men are good at what they do.

I love the smooth action here.

I'm liking this. ROH is playing to its strengths here.

I really loved that ending.

- Castle/Hendry vs. Vincent/Bateman:
Solid start.

There's a good story in this one.

NICE double fallaway slam.

That was fun. I'm still a little iffy on Vincent and Bateman's direction, but the gimmick wasn't overdone here.

- Slex vs. Flip:
I'm liking Slex already.

Slex looks good against an established opponent.

That was nice.

- Post-match:
Hahahaha imagine coming all the way from Australia to lose AND get beat down in your debut. I am glad Shane's staying and has something to do.

- Zayne vs. Everett:
Good athleticism from both men. ROH can be a place for some unnoticed talent to break out.

Both men look good here.

I'm impressed!!

Either man can take this one. I like it.

I took notice here. Good work from both men and I hope we see more from each of them.

- Briscoes vs. Bandido/Flamita:
These two sides play off each other well.

Impressive work.

Fun work outside the ring.

This has really good energy.

Once again everyone looks good and credible.

This is a battle. I love it!

Nice match!

- Battle royal:
Some very interesting cameos here!

Yeah this is a wild combination.

Well Manic is building credibility.

Oh joy. Bully Ray's back.

OK, the Delirious/Danhausen spot was actually pretty funny.

Interesting enough.

- Sumie vs. Moth:
Wow this isn't what I wanted to see out of WOH at all.

Yikes not sure why there's such hype for SMM.

Well at least Sumie's heel turn had some meaning I guess.

WOH still needs some developing, for sure.

- Lethal/Gresham vs. Cobb/Maff:
I like how these teams contrast.

I love Maff's power.

I also love the champions' counters to Maff's power.

This is fun!

This is very solid.

Very good ending.

- Brody vs. Horus:
Nice start.

Good battle of contrasting styles.

Wow. Good win for Brody.

- PCO/Scurll vs. Aldis/Rush:
Nice start!

I like how heated this feels.

I like how these four unique workers mesh here.

I'm enjoying PCO and Scurll's teamwork.

Hahaha Aldis is doing it alone now.

I loved the use of the NWA title.

Good win, and this makes me think PCO is owed an NWA title match.

- Post-match:
Wow. That's a pretty big investment for Scurll.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment