Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 1/31/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Roman/Usos/Corbin/Roode/Ziggler:
Profanity always feels cheap, but I like Roman wanting to settle this and focus on WrestleMania.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that shot at the DUI.

People will be talking about the dog food, for better or worse.

- HM vs. Revival vs. Miz/Morrison vs. Lince/Gran:
Morrison already feels like a regular member of the roster instead of a prominent returning star.

Fun to see JoMo compete with the luchadores.

I'm glad to see LHP in action. We don't get to much these days.

This is pretty solid.

Everyone's getting to be showcased here.

Good win!

- HM/Mandy/Sonya:
Ahhhh. That could be a fun holiday episode.

- Bryan interview:
That was pretty good to sell how important and painful the match was.

- Mandy/Sonya vs. Alexa/Nikki:
I like Sonya's aggression.

This isn't bad.

I'm glad Cross finally got a regular role post-NXT.

Fine match.

- Shinsuke vs. Braun:
Shinsuke's getting a lot of help here!

Braun's power is fun.

Hahahaha I liked that ending because Sami will cry foul at Braun "cheating" to win.

- Sami/Elias/Cesaro:
Presumably this moves Sami's group on from the IC Title picture? If so, that's clever.

I guess we're getting Elias vs. Cesaro soon.

- Sheamus vs. Shorty:
I'm glad to see Shorty out to avenge his loss.

I'm liking Sheamus here.

That was good to continue to build Sheamus.

- Bayley/Naomi:
Good heel moment from Bayley.

I definitely like the insinuation Charlotte should challenge her.

Very glad to see Naomi again!

I like Naomi wanting the title, but Bayley should make her earn it.

- Next week preview:
The Dirt Sheet should be fun.

- Roman/Usos vs. Corbin/Dolph/Roode:
Good start.

There's good energy here.

I like the teamwork involved.

Surprising ending!

- Post-match:
That's pretty gross.

Who actually buys all this dog food and where do they get it from??

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment