Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 2/28/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- Jose vs. Shelton:
I loved the conga line involvement.

Nice! I liked that ending.

- Moss vs. Cedric:
Oh wow! A title match on Main Event! AND the 24/7 Title being defended in the ring in a "real" match!

Fine enough so far. Glad to see Cedric have ring time.

Solid to continue Moss' growth.

-- 205 Live:
- Wilde vs. Raul:
Good pace to start. As much as I love a feeling each other out mat wrestling process, it's good to change things up.

Both men are going big here.

Very good. Both men looked like they were out to earn some screen time.

- Team announcements:
Wow they didn't waste any time with recruiting segments. Should be a fun match.

- Nese vs. Lio:
More great action.

They're both impressive here.

I like how evenly matched they are.

Can't say I'm surprised there wasn't a clean finish.

- Post-match:
I'm looking forward to this ten man clash.

NICE reboot for Jack. It was time.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment