Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 2/26/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Iron Man match:
-- Omega 0, Pac 0:
Frankly surprised they're starting with this, but it makes me think they didn't want to telegraph going overtime.

I love the strategy of a multi-falls match.

This is impressive.

I liked the DDT spot.

HOLY SHIT THAT BRAINBUSTER.

This is really good.

This is a battle.

Both men look really good.

Wow I really like how these two work together.

A very big battle here.

Ahhhhh one of my favorite multi-fall match gimmicks: the intentional DQ.

-- Omega 1, Pac 0:
Hahahahahah I love it.

-- Omega 1, Pac 1:
They're telling a great story.

This feels like a PPV match.

Jesus Pac's taking a lot of punishment but not going down. I'm glad he ended up coming to AEW.

That was an amazing Brutalizer spot.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH great ending.

-- Overtime:
Very, very good match.

- Post-match:
Yeah wrong time, Orange.

- Express vs. Sammy/PnP:
Good work so far.

I like the energy to this one.

Good action here.

Solid match!

- Post-match:
Sammy vs. Darby should be good.

- Friends vs. B&B:
I like the ruthless tactics.

Good enough work here.

Ha. OC and The Bunny.

Really solid use of Cassidy.

That was nice.

- Post-match:
Hmmmmmm Pac vs. OC might be interesting.

- Yuka vs. Swole vs. Shanna vs. Shida:
Nice tornado action.

Very fast work here. I like it.

Nice to see everyone get to shine here.

I really enjoyed that for what it was.

- Order promo:
I've lost track of all of the different conflicting teases and alleged teases. It's fun in that sense. What if there is no leader????

- Omega/Page/Bucks:
This is a pretty interesting dynamic.

Ughhhhh that ROH reference felt a little tryhard.

- Weigh-in:
Oh wow we're still making WCW references in 2020.

Haha Jericringe at it again with the generic heeling.

Fun multi-person brawl.

I REALLY hope this mean's Moxley's winning the title. Good segment, though.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment