Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Raw Reax - 2/17/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Orton/M. Hardy:
I'm glad Matt isn't bouncing back so easily.

Ouch that shot at the Hardys' lows.

I like the passion on Edge's behalf.

I appreciate the callback to 2005's Hardy catchphrase.

Yeah Matt's tempting fate here.

Interesting for Orton to show mercy.

BAH GAWD THAT MAN HAS A FAMILY

This is pretty sadistic!

Jesus. That's intense.

Surely that's the end for Matt in WWE?

- Rowan vs. Black:
This is an interesting match but I wish it would have been the result of their paths crossing.

Good chess match here.

I like the story of styles clashing.

Interesting to see Black as the underdog for once.

I REALLY liked that ending sequence.

- Flair promo:
Heel Charlotte is so much more fun.

YESSSSSS that was good.

- Moss vs. Mojo vs. Truth:
HAHAHAHAHHAHA Truth tributing his hero. I honestly want to see him and Cena interact at WrestleMania now.

Glad someone fresh is in the title picture.

- Post-match:
Um Mojo you're mad at the wrong guy.

- Drew/Heyman/MVP:
I like snarky Drew.

This is a good back and forth.

More good stuff.

- Drew vs. MVP:
I like MVP looking to get the jump on Drew. This isn't about having a critically-acclaimed match. He's out for revenge.

Solid match.

- Becky/Shayna:
Ooooooh I like the fine talk.

BADASS promo from Lynch.

Oh yeah that's a perfect way to showcase Baszler.

More good work!

- Lana/Vega/Angel interview:
Good to show who these characters are.

- Lashley/Garza vs. Rusev/Humberto:
I like this mixture of workers.

Garza's a blast. He can do more than impressive moves.

Good fire from Rusev.

This is enjoyable; it has a number of distinct impressive athletes.

Wow. A little surprised Garza got the win over Rusev.

- Post-match:
Looks like this one's continuing.

- Kabukis promo:
These two are pretty fun.

- Kairi vs. Natalya:
Kind of wish Kairi was in the Chamber match.

I like how these two play off each other.

This is fun.

Good ending.

- Sermon:
I'm really liking this faction.

I'm getting Straight Edge Society C.M. Punk vibes, which is great.

More good work from Seth.

Wow. I take it the Raiders are nonbelievers.

Pretty fun.

- Seth interview:
The tough work of a messiah!

- OC/Ricochet:
I mean honestly if he's facing Undertaker at Mania he should win that gauntlet.

Good promo.

Hahahahah AJ throwing Ricochet under a bus.

I did wonder if AJ was cleared yet.

- Ricochet vs. Karl:
Wow AJ way to screw things up and lose ringside privileges.

Ricochet is as incredible as ever.

Interesting ending. Glad Ricochet's getting built, though.

- Liv interview:
I can't say I'm incredibly excited about a Riott Squad feud, but at least it involves different characters.

That wasn't bad.

- Owens/Raiders vs. Murphy/AOP:
Solid so far. Murphy adds a unique element here.

Everyone here is solid.

Owens vs. Murphy is fun.

Hoss team vs. hoss team is good, too.

Ahhhhhh that was good while it lasted.

- Post-match:
I can't be the only one who thought back to ECW's crucifixion angle.

Cool to see the Profits involved.

That was a pretty badass end to the show.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment