Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 2/19/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Battle royal:
OK Evans failing to replicate what SCU did was funny.

Some of these teams don't get see much.

Well looks like Daniels is a red herring.

AEW does have a lot of teams.

I liked the Jungle Boy/Cima spot.

Dark Order expanding worldwide it seems.

Bucks on a tear as expected.

Fun Nick/Luchasaurus spot.

Luchasuarus vs. Butcher was fun.

Hahahha good elimination of Angelico.

I like the Friends/Butchet/Blade story.

Good use of Cassidy.

This is fun all around.

Can't say we didn't expect the Bucks to win, but the match was enjoyable.

- Statlander vs. Shanna:
Yeah this is silly.

Solid enough when it was serious.

- Nyla/Kris/Swole:
Oooooh Nyla vs. Kris could be fun.

Ooooooh Nyla could beat Swole pretty easily.

- Mox vs. Cobb:
Yessss glad to see Cobb booked as a beast.

Good physicality.

I'm enjoying both men now.

Very solid work.

- Post-match:
NICE. Glad to see Allin again.

- Omega/Page vs. Luchas:
Oh I love the Omega/Page teamwork.

This is solid.

I'm very impressed here.

That PK spot was insane.

This just keeps getting better. Wow.

Fun work all around.

- Post-match:
I mean at least Page has a personality now.

- Cody vs. Wardlow:
Cody is great at psychology.

Cody likes to bleed, huh?

I'm liking Wardlow already.

Hahahahahahaha Arn and MJF was great.

This is pretty badass.

HOLY SHIT. I love Arn.

AMAZING story told.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment