Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 1/31/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- Logan vs. Purrazzo:
I like this so far.

Simple but effective.

I like the story of Deonna trying to win via arm submission.

Not bad at all!

- Cedric vs. Moss:
I haven't seen Moss wrestle in a while.

Solid enough.

OK to get Moss some experience.

-- 205 Live:
- Raul vs. Wilde:
Good back and forth to start.

I like what we're seeing here.

Good energy here.

Not bad at all! Glad to see Joaquin get some momentum.

- Kendrick vs. Danny:
I have missed heel Kendrick so much.

Good story here. A good use for Ariya, too.

This stands out from your typical flashy 205 match.

Gee if only Danny had a partner to help him out here!

- Post-match:
Very glad to see Oney again!!

- Garza vs. Breeze:
I like how these two match up.

This is good.

I'm really enjoying Garza here.

That was solid! Garza rebounded from his title match loss.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment