Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 6, 2020

NXT Reax - 2/5/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Broserweights/UE:
This a very fun combination of characters. Both men needed something fresh.

Riddle as a comedic face is fitting.

- Garza vs. Scott:
I like this start.

Both men showing good work here.

I'm enjoying this.

Two high level athletes here.

I love the use of the pants.

Good work!

- Post-match:
NICE. Garza's getting a lot of opportunities.

- UE backstage:
Well that was interesting.

- Slaughter in the crowd:
A little surprised to see him here after the "did he serve" controversy.

- Dijakovic/Dain:
Simple but effective to set up a match that hopefully has North American Championship implications.

- Djiakovic vs. Dain:
I like the mobility and power on display here.

This is pretty nice. They work together well.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
That should be good.

- UE/Kushida/Reed:
NICE Dumpster spot.

I'm kind of ready for a group to team up against UE on a more permanent basis.

- Finn/Gargano:
I love Finn having a chip on his shoulder regarding his accomplishments pre-Gargano.

OOOOOOHHHHH that shot at losing to Lashley.

OK that might have gone a little heavy with the "last match" and driving things through the heart talk.

- Mercedes vs. Kacy:
Very glad to see Kacy again.

I like how these two are working together.

Pretty fun.

- Rhea interview:
I like that Ripley hasn't forgotten about Belair in the WrestleMania hype.

- UE/Ciampa/Dunne/Riddle:
I mean there were only so many places in Full Sail he could be, right?

Uh oh playas you know what this means.

- Devlin vs. Breeze:
NICE. No wasted time from Devlin.

Devlin's really good.

This is solid. Both men are game.

Good match!

- Charlotte arrives:
Wow Charlotte traffic must have been tough?

- Bianca/Charlotte/Rhea:
Yeah Bianca shouldn't move over for Charlotte.

A triple threat feud would be interesting. Maybe Rhea and Bianca can wrestle on Raw as part of it?

OK I didn't care for the camaraderie between Bianca and Rhea there. It felt a little forced.

- Ciampa/Broserweights vs. Cole/KOR/Fish:
Oh yeah this is already fun.

Hahah I liked how they got Strong out of the equation.

This is smooth, as one would expect.

This is pretty good.

Everyone's delivering here.

Haha I liked the multiple gutwrenches spot.

I like all of this.

There's not much to say other than everyone is doing good work!

That was all good!

- Post-match:
Cool stuff from UE.

Glad to see Dream again.

AHHHHHHHHH I love the tights!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment