Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 2/4/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Tessa/Scum:
I like this feud.

- Tessa vs. Thornstowe:
I wouldn't be shocked to see Tessa beat both of them.

Tessa definitely works hard.

Convincing win for Tessa.

- Post-match:
Ugh. I've seen enough of Dreamer in notable angles.

- Rayne/Keira/Taya:
Yeah I'm pretty bored with this, too.

- Dreamer promo:
There wasn't a random lucha name they could have put in here?

- Rhino vs. Taurus:
HOSS FIGHT!

Fine while it lasted.

- Post-match:
The triple threat feud continues.

- Elgin promo:
Good followup.

- Swinger/Desis:
This has been pretty fun.

- Taya/Rosemary, etc.:
Please end this.

- Rosemary vs. Susie:
Impact is becoming more indie than AEW.

I really don't see this angle being remembered fondly.

- Post-match:
So they finally got all they can out of this angle.

- TJP vs. Vikingo:
This is impressive. They work together well.

I like the back and forth of this one.

Good ending.

- Post-match:
Ooooh maybe this will set up a tag match.

- Ryan/Forbes/RVD:
I'm bored with Joey Ryan's gimmick, too. Impact doesn't feel must-see anymore.

RVD remains entertaining.

- D. Crist/J. Crist vs. Wagner/Daga:
Solid for what it is.

Fine stuff from both sides.

I liked the ending sequence.

- Post-match:
This continues to feel like a crossover show instead of an Impact event.

- Swinger/Mack:
Swinger's pretty funny honestly. As much as Impact seems to be a vanity project at this point (rather than a major player), I like him being used.

I look forward to seeing how Swinger gets involved.

- Ace vs. Dreamer:
I like Dreamer getting right to it.

Listen we've seen Dreamer do this same match hundreds of times at this point but it's fine for a trip down memory lane.

Ace is pretty great.

Interesting finish!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment