Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 27, 2020

NXT Reax - 2/26/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Dijakovic vs. Grimes:
Smooth work to start.

I like the agility from the big guys.

Good submission work.

Wow Damian. That was hardly sportsmanlike.

I liked that ending.

- Ladder match promotion:
I like this setup.

- Finn/Imperium:
Oh I really like this side of Finn.

Oh I'm ALL for Finn vs. Walter.

Finn's doing well against two guys.

Good way to presumably get people watching NXT UK.

- Theory video:
Solid.

- Xia vs. Yim:
Lots of kicks here.

OK for the time it had. It was clearly a setup for the angle.

- Post-match:
I like that Xia's helping Yim out after the surprise win.

Tag match incoming?

- Dream promo:
Oooooh. Interesting. Should be good.

- Ciampa vs. Theory:
Theory's going to have his hands full. Ciampa's showing him why he's a successful veteran.

This is pretty good.

I like how these two work together.

Good match!

- Post-match:
This is the feud that never ends. They're going to be fighting at 70.

That was cool. Glad Johnny's doing something fresh.

- UE promo:
Another solid mission statement from these guys.

- Reed vs. Dain:
Hoss fight time.

I like this battle of mobile big men.

More good action.

- GYV promo:
BAAAASSSSSEEEEDDDDDD

- GYV vs. Blake/Cutler:
Fine start.

Glad to see the Sons have an opportunity.

They're telling a good story.

More good work.

- Tegan promo:
Solid enough.

- Spooky thing:
I like it.

- Priest interview:
Makes sense to me.

- Flair vs. Belair:
I like heel Charlotte.

This is smooth! I like it.

I love how they're working together.

Great athleticism here.

This is nice!

Haha a battle of spears.

- Post-match:
That was nice to build to their match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment