Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 20, 2020

NXT Reax - 2/19/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Cole/Dream:
I enjoyed Cole's promo.

I really liked Dream interrupting what could have been a long heel promo, which would be the cliché opening here.

- Devlin vs. Lio:
I'm enjoying Rush's kicks.

This is good! Lio's motivated to get the win.

Devlin's quite good as a heel.

Lio's a lot of fun here.

These two work together well.

Impressive athleticism here.

That was solid.

- Kai/Raquel/Regal:
I like Gonzalez's reasoning.

I look forward to this pairing.

Oooooh should be a good cage match.

- Ciampa/Theory:
Hahahaha poor Theory.

DESTINED TO FEUD FOREVER

Damn Austin do you want to go back to EVOLVE?

Oh I'm all for the feud finally ending and Gargano moving to a different show.

I liked that.

- Finn promo:
I'm excited for this. Finn vs. Walter would be a lot of fun.

- Raul/Wilde vs. GYV:
Good so far.

Both sides are impressive.

Good work.

- Post-match:
BASED GIBSON. Instant face turn.

- Brosers promo:
Hahahaha wow blatantly discussing the Wellness Policy.

- Brosers vs. One Two:
I'm enjoying the mat work.

Dunne is very smooth.

This is nice!

Everyone here is good.

I liked that.

- UE backstage:
I'm curious how this will go.

- Sons promo:
LOL no one cares about these guys.

- Keith/Kona:
Hope Reeves is ready to be squashed.

- Keith vs. Kona:
Phewwwwww. I can't help but think it might be time for Kona to free up a spot in the PC.

- Post-match:
Ooooh. I'm intrigued at what this will set up.

- Stone promo:
I'll pop if she loses quickly again.

- Green vs. Carter:
This is OK but not amazing.

Hahahahahahahaha Bianca's interruption.

Oh yeah Belair was the best part of the match.

- Dream vs. Strong:
Velveteen's playing with fire here.

Oh yeah I definitely think Dream is the heel here.

I like this heating up.

Dream's paying for his actions here.

This is pretty solid.

Funny for Dream to use backbreakers.

They work together well.

HAHAHAHAHAHA wow those tights.

Honestly expected Dream to get cocky and lose, but I see why they didn't want him to be pinned so soon.

- Post-match:
UE standing up for their friend. Face move.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment