Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Raw Reax - 2/10/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Seth/AOP/Murphy/Owens/Raiders/Joe:
I love the continued preaching metaphors.

Honestly Owens' response was weak.

I liked the group tactics.

Fun stuff.

- Becky vs. Asuka:
I love the back and forth here.

This is pretty solid.

I'm liking the counters.

Hahah Kairi is great.

This is nice!

OH MY THAT'S THE HARDEST PART OF THE RING. Apron bumps are getting about as stale as suicide dives.

I love the submissions.

That was good.

- Post-match:
NIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT WOW.

- Profits promo:
That Gronkowski shot was great.

- Mojo/Moss vs. Profits:
Wow. Damn. Moss might want to stick to Main Event after that loss.

- Post-match:
Back to wacky title changes it seems.

- Becky backstage:
This is an interesting show, especially after the "blood and guts" comment.

- VIP Lounge:
I definitely didn't expect to see MVP again.

I have really missed MVP's character.

Oooooh MVP is starting something.

Hmmmmm MVP as a manager could be good.

I like Drew being his own man.

That was good!

- Garza/Vega/Humberto:
I liked Angel's promo.

Wow Humberto! That was uncalled for!

- Angel vs. Cedric:
I feel like they need purple ropes for this.

Good athleticism.

That was nice.

- Rhea/Logan:
Yep Sarah's about to take a Riptide.

- Lashley/Lana:
Good followup to Ricochet's win.

- Logan promo:
Rhea's gonna kill you....

- Rhea vs. Logan:
Back to Main Event with you Sarah.

- Post-match:
Glad to see them acknowledge Bianca's title shot.

- Ricochet interview:
Good simple fired up babyface promo.

- Ricochet vs. Lashley:
I like how these two play off each other.

I'm loving the showcase of both men's strengths.

All really good stuff. Ricochet's so impressive we take him for granted.

- Orton/M. Hardy:
Wow Matt maybe let the man speak?

I LOVE this history lesson.

This is great passion from Matt.

Hahhaah awkward since Matt probably is leaving.

I liked that.

- Ruby interview:
NICE. That's cold-blooded.

- Black vs. Akira:
More good work from Aleister.

- Post-match:
I like this gimmick. He's got something going.

- Becky returns:
I liked that. She really needed a new credible adversary.

- Seth/Murphy/AOP vs. Owens/Joe/Raiders:
I loved the start with Seth not getting to preach again.

I like this face team.

Pretty good work here.

I like that everyone's getting some ring time here.

Amazing to see Joe and the Raiders fly like that.

This is pretty fun.

That was all good.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment