Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 2/14/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Moment of Bliss:
Interesting girl talk to start things.

I like this to reintroduce Carmella as a challenger.

Wow way to blame Sasha for everything.

I'm enjoying Bayley laying into the faces.

Good start to things.

- Bayley vs. Carmella:
Good start.

Carmella's pretty motivated. I like it.

Good story here.

Carmella looks game!

Solid match!

- Post-match:
Wow! What a heinous two-on-one beatdown!

- Corbin note:
Hmmmmmmmm interesting.

- Bayley interview:
Ooooooh. Interesting. Looks like they got another concession fromt he Saudis.

- Lacey video:
This has been well done to establish her as a face.

- HM backstage:
This has been built well.

- Sheamus vs. Shorty/Apollo:
I enjoy these faces but they look like heels in a handicap situation.

Good work from everyone here.

That was nice! I think Shorty and Apollo might want to ask to go to NXT< though.

- Carmella interview:
Good stuff to continue the feud.

- Hogan/Bray:
I really like the use of legends to put over the current product.

This is surreal and I love it. Bray's having a lot of fun.

I'm all for this. The Fiend taking Hogan out would be big.

- More HM:
I really don't see this ending well for Otis. Just a hunch.

- Cesaro/Sami/Elias/Braun:
I like the instruments.

It's rare someone gets to have a real concert with no interruptions.

Pretty fun demolition derby.

- Naomi promo:
Another good setup in the division.

- Next week hype:
All sounds good.

- Date:
Oh man. Sad times for Otis.

- Miz/JoMo promo:
I liked that.

- Reigns/Bryan vs. Miz/JoMo:
Bryan's on a tear as usual.

I like the story here.

This is quite good.

Everyone looks good in this one.

I hope we see this one again.

Nice win for Reigns.

- Post-match:
What a ruffian! The feud continues.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment