Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Raw Reax - 2/24/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Orton/Owens:
Orton's character is SO weird, but in a compelling way. Like a Broken character but a million times more subtle.

I never like the using of shoot names, but it's not like anyone really believes he was born "Edge" (although that would be amazing).

Is Orton Thanos??

Owens is brave to stand up to Orton!

I LOVE Owens feeling like Orton took a dream match away.

I loved the reference to Edge's theme.

Good match setup.

- Angel/Vega:
I laughed at the dimples line.

I hope Garza doesn't get 205'd when Andrade returns.

- Angel vs. Humberto:
That was an interesting start to say the least.

Oh yeah these two are smooth together.

It's very cool to see these two have a featured match on Raw.

I'm loving the kicks.

Good ending!

- Ricochet vs. Gallows:
I love how Gallows stopped all the fancy shenanigans with a simple boot.

Very solid!

- OC/Black:
I LOVED AJ's idea of winning the trophy and then the title.

That was great! Solid setup for the next feud. I can't help but wonder if beating Black is part of the way to facing Taker.

- Brock/Heyman:
Oh I definitely love the idea that Brock can be champion any time he wants to.

I can't help but think the line about his aunt having testicles will be seen as transphobic. Amazing hype job, though.

Brock has been built as a special attraction.

- Black vs. Rowan:
Good story here.

Oh wow. Black might not make it.

NICE Black Mass counter.

OH SHIT THE CAGE WAS KNOCKED OFF.

I really liked that.

- Post-match:
More good character work.

- McIntyre interview:
I LOVE the acknowledgement of years past. Far too often there's a rule that if it happened more than, say, six months ago, it's ancient history.

Very good build for him.

HEY HEY WE LOVED 3MB!!!!

Very very good.

- Truth TV:
I guess this is the new VIP Lounge.

I'm dying at the Sonic reference.

- Truth vs. Lashley:
Oh yeah Lashley's dominating.

Truth and Cena need to have a tag match at Mania.

Good for what it was.

- Tag match for next week:
Glad to see Andrade back!

- Contract signing:
Asuka vs. Shayna could be really, really fun.

Good tension among the former Riott Squad.

NIIIIIIICE battle.

Oh shit! Glad Becky got involved.

I'm ready for the future of the women's division.

- Profits promo:
Good to sell what's next.

- Angelo vs. Murphy:
Oh. Well. So much for a clean ending.

- Post-match:
AHHHHHHHHH that acknowledgment of Murphy losing his first name.

- Seth vs. Ford:
I'm enjoying Seth's reign.

DAMN. That powerbomb's back, I use.

This is nice.

Good match!

- Beth next week:
We'll see what Orton thinks of that.

- Orton vs. Owens:
I like how these two work together.

Can't say I'm surprised to see those names here!

Solid work here.

Glad to see someone even the odds.

That was good!

- Post-match:
Hahaha interesting turn of events with the referee.

That was badass! I like the referee being in the cult and Owens getting some revenge on him.

More wrestling coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment