Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 2/21/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Usos/Big E/Kofi/Miz/Morrison:
I like the Usos still being after the tag title even though they're on the same side this week.

Miz and Morrison are hilarious together.

- Usos/Big E/Kofi vs. Miz/Morrison/Dolph/Roode:
Good teamwork here.

This is pretty fun!

Good action here.

Very solid!

- Gulak/Slater/Bryan:
Gulak and Slater would be a really fun team.

That was fun.

- Tucker/Mandy/Sonya:
Oh shit I bet Sonya sent the text.

- Lacey interview:
Good to show who she is. I like her past antics being addressed.

- Braun/Elias vs. Cesaro/Shinsuke:
I like the silly weapons.

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH that gong spot.

OUCCCCHHHHHHH that piano slam.

- Corbin interview:
I'm all for this feud finally ending.

- Moment of Bliss:
At least that was pretty to the point and didn't setup a Bellas/Alexa/Nikki match.

- Bryan vs. Slater:
Another solid showing.

- Mandy/Dolph/Otis:
Sad days for Otis.

- Sheamus/Crews/Shorty:
Good build for the Chamber match.

Yeah Apollo's frustrated.

- Naomi vs. Carmella:
Good start.

I liked Bayley's involvement.

I'm impressed here.

Not bad at all!

- Goldberg/Bray:
This is a very interesting combination of characters.

Ramblin Rabbit is so supportive!

This match is going to be a spectacle, for sure.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment