Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 13, 2020

NXT Reax - 2/12/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Strong/Reed:
I don't know who makes Velveteen's tights, but I can just imagine the conversation of that design.

Yeah Bronson I don't know if this is the best time.

- Strong vs. Reed:
I am glad to see Bronson wrestle again.

This is nice!

They're telling a good story here.

I'm glad this is getting time.

This is really good.

Man, that would have been a good win for Reed. Solid match either way.

- Post-match:
Wow. Honestly, Velveteen comes across as the heel here.

Dream is certainly provocative.

- Brosers:
Pretty funny.

- Angel/Lio:
Angel has a natural charisma about him.

Good fire from Rush.

- LeRae vs. Dakota:
Candice has a lot going for her. I'm glad she can show it here.

Wow, Candice is putting on a clinic here.

Honestly LeRae outshone Dakota here, which couldn't have been the plan since Kai has a Takeover match coming up.

- Post-match:
I'm ready for these two to have a big brawl.

- Gargano/Grimes:
I liked the setup here. Making live events meaningful is a good idea.

- Gargano vs. Grimes:
I like the back and forth here.

Grimes is doing better than I'd expect on a go-home show.

this is pretty nice.

This is pretty solid.

I liked that ending!

- Post-match:
That will be a hell of a match.

- Cole/Strong:
Pretty good.

- Brosers:
This has been an interesting ride.

- Stone promo:
I kind of like the idea of Green continually losing from the standpoint of it being different.

- Lio vs. Garza:
I do worry we're on the path of overexposing Garza, as enjoyable as he is.

This is good. It feels like something real is at stake for both men.

I'm enjoying this one.

NICE cutter.

I'm liking this a lot.

Lio winning is a bit of an upset, but seemingly Garza is moving onto something bigger.

- Post-match:
Works for me!

- Henry video:
This is a great idea.

Very solid work.

- Bianca vs. Santana:
NIIIIIICE showcase for Belair. She needed to get noticed.

- Post-match:
She's making the most of this opportunity.

Good work!

- Brosers:
Hahahaha OK.

- Ciampa promo:
Man they better have a hell of a plan B if Ciampa doesn't win in Portland.

That was great.

- Cole vs. Kushida:
Good to see Kushida's skills on display.

Glad to see both men shine here.

Cole's very fun.

This is smooth.

Both men are very talented.

I loved the Sunrise counter.

Kushida looks like a contender. I like it.

That was a badass ending.

- Post-match:
Welp, I'm sold for Takeover.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment