Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 2/5/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Moxley vs. Ortiz:
I like the hot start.

Honestly it's just a matter of time before Mox wins, but I like this so far.

Wild to see Mox do a figure four after his Lights Out matches.

I like Mox having issues due tot he eye attack.

Haha good ending.

- Post-match:
NIIIIIIICE use of the car key.

- Kazarian/Sky vs. Friends:
Nice back and forth here.

Good tag action.

Hahahaha good use of Cassidy into the break.

Both teams are quite good.

I liked that ending.

- Post-match:
I loved Cassidy here.

More praise to AEW for dialing back the Dark Order after the criticism they got.

- Baker vs. Yuka:
Glad to see Yuka again.

Wow. Didn't expect Baker to win.

- Post-match:
Wow, Britt. Rude.

I love how they're using the dentist thing.

- Omega/Page/Bucks vs. Luchas/Butcher/Blade:
They're doing a good job with Page's dissension with the rest of the group.

Lots of action as expected.

Pretty fun for what it is.

Wild doubleteam from the Bros.

I like this. Page's character shows good nuance.

Good action here.

This is big.

Great ending! AEW can do good storytelling.

- Pac/Riho/Nyla:
Great hostage situation.

Riho's got her work cut out for her.

- Allin video:
That was good!

- Kip vs. Janela:
This is definitely different from the previous match.

This isn't bad.

Not awful. I'm not super invested in this.

- Inner Circle backstage:
Good setup for next week's match.

- Dark Order promo:
They clearly had a lot of material for this act.

- Bucks/Page/Omega:
Page drinking feels like an inside joke of some sort. I like this story for the most part.

- Dustin video:
I liked that! Good sell for this angle.

- Cody, MJF, et al:
They're selling the hell out of this beatdown.

This is AWESOME.

I especially like the lengths Cody is willing to go to get revenge for not being able to challenge for the AEW World Title.

This is great. So much modern wrestling has a lot of things happening really quickly, but here every single hit matters.

I liked Wardlow getting involved, although MJF can claim it didn't count since it wasn't from him.

This is badass. I love it.

HHAHAHAHAHAH great ending. We needed this side of MJF instead of cliché MJF.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment