Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 2/11/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Elgin vs. Eddie:
Great way to start the show.

I love the urgency.

Both men are machines, wrestling-wise.

This is a hell of a battle.

That Frankensteiner spot was INSANE.

That was BADASS. I don't see anything topping this. Heck they might should just end the show here.

- Taya interview:
See what I mean? Sometimes less of Impact is more.

Taya has definitely had a long reign, but so did ODB and Eric Young.

- Fulton vs. Daga:
Good match of style/speed and power.

I'm loving Fulton's strength here.

Daga's getting destroyed.

Daga going against the odds with oVe here.

That was good.

- Moose/Rhino:
I love heel Moose.

Pretty fun.

- Page vs. Bahh:
WHOAAAA that agility from the big man.

That was interesting!

- Mitchell/Havok/Susie:
NNNOOOOOOOOOO IT'S STILL GOING.

- RVD vs. Ryan:Well this is interesting.

I have no idea what's happening anymore.

I do love RVD refusing to do his popular moves.

Hahahaha what the hell is happening.

Well that happened. Interesting for what it was.

- Swinger/Mack:
I continue to enjoy Swinger trying to get a partner.

- Mack vs. Shera:
OK for what it was.

- Post-match:
See! It pays to have friends.

- Mack/Swinger vs. Shera/Raju:
Fun so far.

Ahh Johnny you screwed up man.

- Tessa/Ace:
I love Ace thinking he's the top champion. He's been GREAT.

That was fun.

- Hacking angle:
This inadvertently reminded me of some of the issues their feed had on other channels.

- Taya vs. Grace:
Bravo has been invaluable.

Wow. They're going hard here.

Haha Taya spearing Bravo.

Wow Bravo is doing quite a bit in this one.

FINALLLLYYYYYY. Good match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment