Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Raw Reax - 2/3/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Orton promo:
I love this! Reminds me of Jericho and Batista's no words promos, or Roman after beating Undertaker.

Intriguing direction.

- Lana vs. Liv:
Christ that was bad. The WWEPC trainees in Florida are probably doing better matches than this.

- Post-match:
NICE. Maybe now the Liv return will have meaning.

- McIntyre promo:
He's a hell of a promo.

This is GOOD.

- McIntyre vs. Mojo:
Well so much for him getting a push! They're building Drew well.

- Seth/AOP/Buddy:
I like how these names work together.

Hey yeah maybe Seth will be champion at WrestleMania after all.

Good Seth promo.

- Elimination match:
-- AOP/Buddy vs. Owens/Raiders:
I like this hoss battle.

AOP vs. The Raiders is fun.

OH SHIT that missed cross body. That was BRUTAL.

I liked that ending sequence.

-- AOP/Buddy vs. Owens/Ivar:
Yeah that man is OUT.

-- AOP/Buddy vs. Owens:
Pretty fun work here.

That was a good sequence!

-- AOP vs. Owens:
We'll see if Owens can pull of a Cena here.

I'm glad the babyface didn't overcome the odds! Good match.

- Ricochet interview:
That was good. He can have a big opportunity in the main event.

- Black vs. EY:
Good to show what Black can do.

- Post-match:
This is NICE.

Black's really growing.

- Vega/Garza/Humberto/Rey:
This is a cool idea.

I like Garza's mean streak. I'm very glad he's getting such a big opportunity.

Good setup for the next match.

- Rey vs. Garza:
This is nice.

Garza's ready for this level of push.

I LOVE the forced handshake spot.

Rey's still impressive.

This is quite good. They both look good here.

OOOOOOHHHHH everyone's getting taken out!

- Flair/Rhea:
I mean, yeah, Charlotte's already done a lot.

I'm all for elevating Rhea like this.

Rhea came across like a big deal here.

- Lashley interview:
More good stuff.

- Asuka vs. Natalya:
I love smooth grappling!

This is pretty nice.

I'm loving the submissions and strikes.

I really like the back and forth here.

Nice work!

- Post-match:
Interesting decision.

And a very interesting new character from Becky. Not necessarily in a good way.

- Seth promo:
I LOVE his need for the fans' love making him jaded.

That was great!

- Seth vs. Ricochet vs. Lashley:
I like Ricochet looking like a contender here.

I like how these styles mesh.

I loved that big interference spot.

Good power from Lashley. Ricochet's as unreal as ever.

WOW. Good clean win for Ricochet.

- Post-match:
Hahaha so much for building momentum.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment