Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 4/1/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Omega vs. Trent?:
Good start.

Hahahahaha no hug for Kenny.

Very impressive work here.

Good story with Kenny's hand.

This is a hell of a match.

OK that German was special.

I'm liking this a lot!

Trent? looks great here. Kenny always looks awesome, but Trent? looks like he can hang.

Good work all around!

- Shida squash:
I like this to establish Hikaru.

Good work.

- Mox/IC video:
Pretty good stuff.

- Jake/Archer:
They've made this man a force of nature. I like it.

- Archer vs. Marko:
OK I like Archer already.

Christ that finisher was cool.

- Post-match:
NICE. That was a great showcase.

- Brodie segment:
Man they come across as bush league doing a Vince parody.

- Nightmares vs. Creepers:
I can't take this group seriously. The Vince parody just makes it worse, truly.

Ehhh the action was fine.

- Post-match:
Hey I'd be wanting to get rid of those goofs, too.

- Jericho/V1:
WEW LAD. This was hard to watch.

- Bucks:
Interesting enough. No way can I buy we won't see Nick for a while, though.

- Cody/Darby vs. Sammy/Spears:
I'm liking Sammy here.

Good story here.

Pretty good work here.

The bet spot was funny.

Hahaha I like this.

I like how this is coming together.

Good work from the lumberjacks.

This is fun for all its unique qualities.

I'm liking this a lot. They're working hard.

Fine ending.

- Post-match:
Ooooh looks like they might face off again.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment