Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Raw Reax - 4/20/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- McIntyre et al:
I like the selling of the title's importance.

I also like Drew not beating around the bush. He wants to show he's worthy of being champion.

Good overall.

- Black vs. Theory:
Smooth! I love it.

Of course it's pretty funny Black and Vega are together in real life but feuding here.

Good story here.

I'm liking how they work together.

Theory looks game!

Very good work.

- Post-match:
I like this match idea, as silly as it is.

- Shayna interview:
Hahaha. She's great.

- Shayna vs. Indi:
That was cool.

- Post-match:
Welp, looks like Baszler's going for the briefcase.

Very evil!

- Ricochet/Cedric vs. Thorne/Vink:
I like how this action so far.

Really cool ending. I'm feeling this duo.

- Kabukis interview:
Good for what it was.

- Lashley/Lana:
Works for me.

- Nia vs. Sane:
Kairi's brave!

Christ Nia's killing her.

Kairi's doing better than I expected!!

Good to establish Jax.

- Seth promo:
I LOVE the comparisons between them.

Very, very good.

- Raiders segment:
Can't say I expected that.

- MVP promo:
I loved the legend like myself line.

That was NICE. This man can still talk.

- MVP vs. Crews:
Simple, but effective.

This is good.

Good to show what Apollo can do.

- Ruby interview:
HAHAHAHAHAHA that line about carrying them.

That was good.

- Ruby vs. Liv:
Eh. Not bad.

Good enough.

- Lashley segment:
Good to keep building him.

- Rey vs. Murphy:
Good so far.

I like the contrast here.

This showcases Rey well.

Good match!

- Garza/Vega:
Vega continues to excel in her role.

I love the Garza/Caruso angle.

- Flair vs. Kayden:
I guess they're both NXT superstars, huh?

Kayden's putting up a fight.

And that's why she's the queen!

- Lashley/Lana:
More good establishment. He could be a threat to Drew's title.

- Andrade vs. Akira:
Glad to see Tozawa get to shine.

Both men look good in this one.

Nice match.

- Bianca vs. Santana:
I love Belair. Her confidence in her skill is growing.

I love the squatting suplex spot.

Good work!

- Drew vs. Garza:
I like how they're working together.

Good work here.

Ahhh I love the pants spot.

Wow. Didn't expect a flip dive from Drew.

Drew went on a roll there! Nice match.

- Post-match:
Claymore Party!

Drew's pretty fun as a babyface. Glad to see it.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment