Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 9, 2020

NXT Reax - 4/8/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Ladder match:
Ha. I like Raquel's involvement.

Good action so far.

Everyone looks credible so far.

I guess this is a TLC match now.

Fun story from everyone.

I like this physicality.

That crossbody spot was AWESOME.

I'm really liking the Raquel/Dakota pairing.

Good teamwork to take Raquel out.

This is a BATTLE. I like it.

Hahaha fun work from Stone.

That was a badass ending. Great work.

- Finn promo:
Yeah this is on pause.

- Rinku/Saurav vs. Ever-Rise:
Fine so far.

Simple but effective.

- Cole promo:
Worked for me.

- Flair/Rhea:
Charlotte's a star. For sure.

I'm very interested to see what's next for Rhea.

- Gargano vs. Ciampa:
I like this setup from Hunter.

Fine beginning.

Good physicality in a very personal feud.

I like the story here.

I'm enjoying heel Johnny.

This is a BATTLE. I like it.

I like all the weapons.

Fun destruction of the venue.

This is pretty cool.

WOW that crossbody.

DAMN that Air Raid Crash. Neither man might make it back at this rate.

Gargano's out to end his career.

This is pretty brutal.

Haha I liked the split crutch spot.

Wait wait wait what's she doing here?

OH SHIT Candice turning.

HAHAHA double-cross.

Very good ending.

- Post-match:
I hope Scarlett can play off Kross well. Her Impact character wouldn't fit in here. It's an intriguing opportunity.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment