Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 4/22/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Cody promo:
Hahaha I mean Cody you're competing for the midcard title after all.

- Sammy/Darby hype:
Vintage AEW. These two are a pretty natural feud.

- Sammy vs. Darby:
Smart strategy by Sammy!

Good story here.

These two are always fun together.

Fun match.

- Matt video:
This is SO bad.

OK I did crack up at the Break The Walls Down reference.

- Taz video:
That was cool, and just the kind of "sports-based presentation" we were hoping for when this show was announced.

- Omega vs. Angels:
I like this.

Angels isn't bad!

Good to keep things going for Omega.

- Scorpio video:
I'm liking these personality pieces.

- Havoc vs. OC:
Nice work to start!

I like this story.

I'm enjoying this.

Oh wow. Cassidy's motivated!

This is pretty solid.

Good work overall.

- Post-match:
More fun.

- MJF promo:
Better than his usual promo.

- Wardlow squash:
Fun times!

- Dark Order:
Good overall, though I can't help but think it's another Vince reference.

- Brodie squash:
Fun to see Lee tear someone up.

- Friends promo:

Good followup.

- Bubbly Bunch:
This is what happens when you give everyone creative control to amuse themselves whether it's good or not.

- Kip/Dustin video:
I really like the pre-match stuff.

- Kip vs. Dustin:
Fun so far.

I like this work.

Good back an forth here.

Hmmmm could we see Brandi vs. Ford now?

Nice ending. We'll see if Dustin puts his career on the line against Archer.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment