Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 4/14/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Swinger/Jackson:
I continue to wonder where the cycle of referencing other promotions ends. I guess ROH or NWA needs to discuss Impact now.

I love Swinger's flashback gimmick, though.

- Swinger vs. Jackson:
This is pretty cool.

WOW. Can we see this guy more regularly?

I'm impressed here.

I didn't expect Swinger to lose. Jackson had a really good showing.

- Ace/Trey
I like this promo!

Good work!

- Jackson backstage:
That was really, really cool.

- Shamrock/D'Amore:
This could be pretty fun.

- Wentz/Dez vs. 3XL vs. Scum vs. TJP/Bahh:
Pretty solid.

Good work from everyone.

Whoaaaa those big man dives.

Not bad at all.

- Post-match:
Works for me!

- Rohit/Gama:
Meh.

- #CancelCulture video:
I love this group!

- Rohit vs. Hernandez:
Meh. Not bad, though it seems like a theme that Impact's using people who had their primes in other eras and companies.

- Locker Room Talk:
Oh no a talk show segment. Just what Impact needed.

OK enough.

This was there. Impact in general feels stagnant and very few people feel like they have futures, since there aren't many opponents for anyone.

- Ace vs. Trey:
Good work here.

This is pretty nice. Good to see a one-on-one X-Division match instead of the usual clustermesses.

Both men look good here.

- Post-match:
That was good!

- Taya vs. Tenille:
Good fire from Dashwood.

I like how they're working together here.

Good Road to Valhalla spot.

Well this feud's continuing!

- Post-match:
E C Dub! E C Dub! Wait.

Good sell for Taya vs. Grace.

- Dreamer/Rhino:
I liked that.

- Contract signing:
Yeah it's delusional to think this is the biggest match in Shamrock's career. There's heel banter, and then there are just laughable claims.

Sami's really baiting him, huh?

OK that hacking thing was cool.

I like this spilling out.

NICE swerve with the driver.

I liked that a good deal.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment