Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 4/15/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Lance/Colt videos:
I love these. AEW's doing a better job at establishing characters and their motivations.

- Lance vs. Colt:
I like this contrast.

Fun work. Colt's setting him up to shine well.

Archer is very impressive here.

I like Cabana's babyface shine here.

Lance looks like a beast. Good.

Good work here.

- Baker video:
I like them embracing Britt's reputation.

- Moxley/Hager video:
Very, very cool.

- Baker squash:
I swear to God they're actually getting "evil dentist" over with me.

- Another Moxley/Hager video:
This is great! They're really making the title match seem relevant.

- Bubbly Bunch:
GOOOODDDDDDDDDD things were going so well, too!

Save this garbage for YouTube.

- Sammy vs. Suge:
Interesting stuff from Suge.

This is pretty fun.

Good work there.

- Post-match:
That was good.

- Another Moxley/Hager video:
I'm liking all of this.

- Kip vs. Chuckie:
Fine start.

This is all of fun. AEW definitely feels like a group of wrestlers putting on a show instead of a corporate produced TV product.

That was a nice popup powerbomb spot.

Oh wow. Didn't expect Havoc.

Good enough ending.

- Yet another Moxley/Hager video:
I appreciate all the work they did here.

- Moxley vs. Hager:
It's pretty cool to see Hager in a top role again.

Interesting to see Moxley use holds given Hager's background.

This is solid.

I like this big battle.

Oh yeah this feels hardcore now.

They're using the stipulation really well.

Both men giving a lot here.

I love the counterwrestling here.

This match has a little bit of everything. Good.

They're building this one well.

I love the MMA style work here.

Very good ending. Moxley earned that win.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment