Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Raw Reax - 4/13/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- McIntyre/Andrade:
I really like this presentation of Drew. I liked face Seth, too, for similar reasons.

I LOVE the "I'll fight anyone at any time" mentality to contrast with the part-timers that rub fans the wrong way.

I also like Vega insisting Andrade is the real champion.

RIGHT??? Andrade deserves a moment.

Very good to play off their NXT history.

Good stuff!

- Asuka vs. Ruby:
I like this start.

Good physicality here.

They're working together well.

Both of them are showing why they're so good.

Good ending.

- Post-match:
Works for me!

- VIP Lounge:
I like this! It's a nice change from the authority figure crutch.

Good to see Theory in the mix.

Oooooooooh clever of MVP to put himself back in the mix.

- Black vs. Oney:
More smooth work.

This is pretty fun.

GOOD work here.

- Post-match:
Quick and to the point. Good work.

- Becky promo:
I can't help but think they're teasing Becky vs. Ronda after that.

- Andrade/Vega:
Good stuff.

- Shayna interview:
I'm all for Ronda and Shayna crossing paths.

- Shayna vs. Logan:
Good God Baszler's killing her.

That was cool!

- Seth promo:
Poor guy. What's next for him?

- Akira vs. Austin:
I like this. Theory's young and hungry.

Both men making the most of their chance here.

Nice work!

- Post-match:
Looks like the faction continues.

- Rey interview:
Again, loving the history lesson.

Very good.

- Seth promo:
I love the soul-searching.

- Garza vs. Miles:
I swear there's a rule where people losing on NXT make their way to losing on Raw and vice versa.

Ahh this is fun.

Nice win.

- Post-match:
So um is Drew going to team with Miles and Akira in a six-man tag?

- Kabukis interview:
Silly, but in a fun way.

- Drew interview:
Another great history lesson.

Great promo.

- Kairi vs. Nia:
Good giant vs. spirited smaller wrestler match.

Badass establishment for Nia.

- Flair promo:
I love this side of Charlotte.

More acknowledgement of Ronda.

Good stuff!

- Lashley vs. Jose:
I like angry Lashley.

Nice!

- Seth promo:
OK I loved the pun.

- Raiders vs. Ricochet/Cedric:
I like that both sides have options at their disposal.

This is pretty nice. Both sides are showing their best qualities.

Haha the Raiders aren't slouches in the flying department.

Good work all around.

- Profits/Bianca:
NICE. The EST isn't about to hang with some goofy losers.

- Drew vs. Andrade:
I love Vega. She's a great fit for her role.

This faction's really growing on me. Can they call it Triple A?

Haha Drew will take on everyone.

Good work!

- Post-match:
NICE. I wonder if Seth is working with that group.

I'm all for this match.

No comments:

Post a Comment