Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Main Event and Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 4/17/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and Friday Night Smackdown.
-- Main Event:
- Liv vs. Santana:
Liv survived the roster cuts, astonishingly.

Not bad overall.

- Humberto vs. Shelton:
Good so far.

This is nice. Shelton's experience is evident in this one.

Ahhhh wish this had been longer.

-- FNSD:
- Moment of Bliss:
Again, good callback.

Haha. Good ending.

- Sasha vs. Tamina:
OK that start was funny as hell.

I like the contrast here.

I'm guessing Lacey and Sasha will be in MITB.

- Jey promo:
Works for me.

- Lacey interview:
Good work!

- Sheamus vs. Denzel:
I love his vicious side.

- Post-match:
Good setup for a Sheamus/Jeff match. I have a feeling Jeff will win, though.

- Hardy video:
Oooooooooh wow. A little surprised to see them bring those issues up.

Powerful stuff.

- Dana/Carmella:
Wow Dana's ambitious!

- MITB stipulation:
Honestly sounds like a lot of fun and pretty unique.

- Naomi vs. Dana:
I like this work.

WOW. Didn't expect them to do Naomi like that.

- Sonya/Mandy/Dolph/Otis:
Glad they didn't pretend Sonya and Mandy couldn't discuss this outside a WWE event.

Whoa... so much for that LGBTQ+ tease, huh?

RIGHT??? Sonya always had to play second fiddle to Mandy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Sonya nailing the criticisms of Mandy.

Mostly fun.

- Miz promo:
Oh yeah they'll cover Miz's mistreatment on Dark Side of the Ring.

- Bryan vs. Cesaro:
Honestly not feeling the hacking thing, but that could be because Impact's going something similar.

I love how these two work together.

WHOA. Didn't expect Cesaro to use GTS.

Very smooth work. I love it.

Good work all around!

- Big E promo:
This man's a trip.

- Elias/Corbin:
I really can't care about either of these guys, but the feud itself is good enough.

Good viciousness from the king.

- Miz vs. Big E vs. Jey:
Wow. Surprised to see Miz and Jey work together.

This is definitely an interesting combination.

Good match with a surprising result. Miz and Morrison's reign hardly lasted long!

- Post-match:
I loved the Finkel tribute.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment