Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Impact Wrestling Reax - 4/7/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Mack/Scum:
I like Ace's villainy.

Mack's bold to take on two men!

- Mack vs. Scum:
They've got to be careful with the booking here.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
That was good. Ace has seized his opportunities in Impact.

- Kylie/Gail/Susie/Kiera:
AAHHHHHHHH they're already putting Kylie with the bad parts of the Knockouts division. To be fair, that's almost all of it these days.

Meh. Sorry, Kylie. Good luck in Impact. I have a feeling she'll be doing the same things in two years.

- Bey vs. Daga:
Now this is nice.

Good work!

I'm liking this.

They're working together very well.

Cool dive.

Both men look good here.

Nice ending!

- Taya/Bravo:
I mean there've been worse Knockouts segments.

- Rascalz segment:
Impact doesn't take itself seriously most of the time, so I can't either.

- Rayne vs. Havok:
I like how these two work together.

Good for the time it had.

- Tessa/Eddie:
I love this tension.

Ooooooh. Interesting.

- Shamrock interview:
God I don't even want to imagine that pain.

This can be a pretty good fight, but I suspect Sami's going to give the same performances he always does.

Pretty good.

- Crists vs. Dreamer/Rhino:
I could never see another Tommy Dreamer match and be OK with that. He's made quite a legacy for himself, but it's time.

Wow. A wrestling official taking interference seriously? I'm clearly not watching AEW!

I like this, psychology-wise.

The Gore is usually pretty fun.

- Post-match:
I guess we're building to another ECW Original making this a six-man tag.

- Rosemary/Swinger:
Impact could use a reboot.

I guess if AEW's referencing WWE, Impact needs to reference AEW.

- Kiera vs. Susie:
I mean I guess it's different from the Su Yung thing that was kind of run into the ground.

I did like the ending.

- North/Elgin:Ahhhh I like Elgin.

- Tenille interview:
Meh.

- North vs. Tessa/Eddie:
I'm enjoying this so far. Honestly at this point drop the Knockouts division as a separate entity so people have more opponents.

Good story here.

I like what's happening between Tessa and Eddie.

This is NICE.

I'm liking what everyone's bringing here.

Good ending.

- Post-match:
NIIIIIIIIIICE heel move from Elgin.

Good ending and character progression from everyone.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment