Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Rebellion Night Two Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling special event.
- Suicide vs. Raju vs. Bey vs. Trey:
Honestly at this point I'm not sure if I care less about a serious X-Division match or a comedic one.

I do like the Bey/Raju story here.

Fun match progression.

We are seeing good action from everyone.

Nice action here.

Pretty fun overall.

- Ryan vs. Jake:
Good contrast here.

I'm glad Joseph is doing something different.

This is pretty nice!

Fine to keep things moving in the feud.

- Tessa interview:
Obviously they need to wrestle over Zoom.

Ehhhh I didn't like that closing line. It comes across as a little forced when they keep referring to her being a woman.

- Rosemary/Taya:
Nnnnnooooooooooo this crap again.

Taya's growing on me as a character.

- Rosemary vs. Havok:
Oh this will be fun.

Something tells me getting stapled isn't helpful for preventing the coronavirus from spreading.

Fun carnage.

Oh neat. Looks like another Knockout's coming.

Funny spot with the hardhat.

That was a good finish!

- Mack/Swann/Swinger:
Nice namedrops.

Ahhhhh I love Swinger.

- Elgin/Moose/Hernandez:
Good stuff from Elgin here.

Oh. Wow. Interesting. Wouldn't have called Moose interrupting.

Hahaha I love Moose's logic.

Oh. Even more interesting to see Hernandez here.

- Elgin vs. Moose vs. Hernandez:
Fun power battle.

Elgin's impressive in this one.

This is nice!

Good battle here. It's heating up nicely.

Interesting ending! I like the new wrinkle into things.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment