Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 4/29/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Cody/Darby video:
Very good work to get those two over.

- Cody vs. Darby:
Good elemental work here.

I love Cody's in-ring style.

Good use of Brandi.

This is quite good.

I love the psychology here.

This is worth tracking down.

Ahhhhh I love Darby using Cody's spots.

Allin's really growing as a character.

I liked Cody now being able to win with Darby's move.

Heck of a match.

- MJF promo:
That was much better than the usual MJF stuff. Not being live in front of a crowd is helping him immensely

- Wardlow squash:
Good times!

- Bubbly Bunch:
Ahhhhhh and this show was going so well.

AEW will literally air anything they get pitched.

- Havoc/Kip vs. Friends:
This is pretty fun.

I enjoy the occasional wild weapons match.

Fun for this style of match.

I like this a lot!

Really good ending.

- Post-match:
Haha I liked that.

- Baker promo:
Pretty good.

- Spears squash:
This belonged on Dark honestly.

- Brodie vs. Marko:
Honestly Marko fits the spirited underdog babyface role well.

Nice.

- Moxley promo:
He's been treading water lately.

- Archer vs. Dustin:
I really like the contrast here.

Fun stuff.

BLOOD AND GUTS ON TNT PAL.

Archer looks sadistic here.

I like Dustin's performance here, even if I'm not a fan of blading or excessive bleeding in 2020. Especially in a pandemic.

I really like how they're building Archer.

Yeah Archer was a good signing for sure.

NICE towel spot.

THAT WAS AWESOME. Great way to put Archer over.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment