Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2020

NXT Reax - 4/29/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Scott vs. Fantasma:
Good flashy work here.

These two have earned their spots.

Good clash here.

Fine work!

- Post-match:
Nice!

- Dijakovic promo:
HAHHAHAHAHAA where's the lie about all the opportunities he's gotten?

- Fantasma segment:
So when are these people fighting LHP?

- Candice vs. Kacy:
Good athleticism here.

I like how they work together.

Pretty good.

- Post-match:
I liked that, since she didn't get the move during the match.

- Priest promo:
Pretty good.

- Newlybro Show:
Hey look there's nothing that's more of a tradition in WWE than throwing two people together as a team!

OH MY GOD I didn't know I wanted this until now.

Hahaha they're embracing stoner Matt.

This is very funny in a silly way.

That ended at just the right time with Imperium's involvement.

- Cole promo:
I mean I enjoy UE but things are getting stale with them involved in so much.

- Flair vs. Yim:
Good work here.

Good showing from Mia against the starmaker.

Nice to see Tarantula.

I'm enjoying this.

Good ending!

- Post-match:
Sounds good to me!

- Kross video:
That was good!

- Kacy/LeRae/Gargano:
Oh yeah it doesn't get more innovative in NXT than Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae being featured.

- Lumis vs. Thorne:
Wow Thorne's getting a lot of opportunities, huh?

Not bad at all.

- Atlas/Drake:
This is the most people have been invested in Drake in a long time.

- Keith promo:
That was good!

- Nese vs. Drake:
I mean if Drake can stick around while fired, surely Nese's partner Mike Kanellis can appear, too?

That was good! It is pretty bad Nese can't even beat a fired guy, though.

- Post-match:
They're crazy if they put him over Kushida.

- Keith vs. Damian:
Good to have this spill out.

HOLY SHIT THAT MISSED POUNCE!!!!

This is a lot of fun!

Both men are good here.

Hahaha I liked that night stick spot.

Wow. That was pretty definitive.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment