Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Raw Reax - 4/6/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- Asuka vs. Liv:
Yeah I hope Asuka rebounds with a win here.

Hey Liv's lasted longer than I expected.

It is good to see what Morgan's capable of.

I mean, seriously. Liv's putting up a fight.

Good work.

- Becky/Shayna:
That was a good match. I'm down for a rematch.... especially if Shayna wins.

I'm good with a second round.

- Profits vs. Garza/Theory:
Good teamwork here.

Ahhh. So much for that.

SIX PERSON TAG TIME.

I am all for Bianca moving to Raw.

- Belair vs. Vega:
I like how these two work together.

I love Bianca's strength.

- Post-match:
Wow we're getting a lot of these names, huh?

- Profits/Belair vs. Garza/Theory/Vega:
Austin's getting a lot of opportunities with Andrade out.

This is good!

Nice ending.

- Lashley/Lana:
Oh I'm all for dropping Lana. Permanently.

- Black vs. Crews:
Really good start. Glad Apollo's not getting squashed.

This is very solid.

It took way too long to see Apollo shine on WWE TV.

Wowwww either man could take this one.

I'm loving the story here.

I'm loving the athleticism, too.

Both men are very talented.

That was a lot of fun.

- Ricochet/Cedric vs. One Two:
Honestly I don't even know who's being "called up" anymore. We're seeing a lot of NXT on other brands on these WWEPC shows.

Solid enough so far.

I like this teamwork.

Good to remind us Ricochet and Cedric exist.

- Owens promo:
That was good!

- Seth vs. Denzel:
I mean with Raw and Smackdown taking over the WWEPC, these NXT names needed some training.

Good to get Seth some heat back.

- Nia vs. Deonna:
Oh wow so much for her returning to Smackdown!

Ahhhh I've missed her dominance.

- Humberto vs. Vink:
It is good to have fresh names in the mix.

I liked that!

- Flair interview:
I do love Charlotte's character. I think Rhea will have more opportunities.

- Drew/Show:
I loved this! Great grit.

Hahahaha Big Show's cashing in MITB!

Interesting return.

Honestly they might as well get to Drew losing to a part-time legend, right?

- Drew vs. Show:
OK for a quick match to continue to establish Drew and presumably promote that Netflix show.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment