Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Dynamite Reax - 4/8/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Dynamite.
- Jake promo:
This is a good move for Archer's career.

- Archer squash:
That was cool as hell. I love Archer already.

- Baker vs. Shida:
I definitely prefer heel Baker.

Good aggression.

This is pretty fun.

Good use of the crowd.

This is nice.

I'm impressed here!

Very good match.

- Omega/Nakazawa/OC/Friends:
OK that was actually pretty funny in a stupid way.

- Omega/Nakazawa vs. Friends:
Ugggggghhhhhhhhh. I don't care for Nakazawa in the ring.

Wow. This isn't what I wanted to see on this show at all.

Y I K E S this is what happens when you let the EVPs do anything that comes to mind.

Well this is improving with the Friends on offense.

OK I did like the hug spot.

Hahaha I liked the sunglasses spot, too.

OK the two subglasses spots.

Omega's very talented.

This is very much a mixed bag and not the best showcase for AEW.

Glad that ended when it did.

- Brodie/Order:
The "bitter ex who hasn't moved on" vibe continues with the Vince shots.

- Matt Hardy:
Oh God no we're getting another compound match.

- Brodie squash:
Brodie is definitely talented.

- Cody vs. Spears:
Good back and forth here.

Pretty good story.

This is nice.

Good belt spot.

These two know each other well.

I'm enjoying this! It feels significant.

Nice to know this is suddenly no DQ.

I like Shawn's obsession.

Wow. Shawn is taking a lot.

Good ending!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment