Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 16, 2020

NXT Reax - 4/15/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Finn vs. Aichner:
This is good. I like the mat work.

Fun stuff in this one. Both men are very smooth.

Both men look good here.

Good ending stretch.

- Post-match:
Works for me!

- Flair promo:
This is GOOD. She comes across as a top name.

I like this mission statement.

- Xia vs. Aliyah:
Wow Aliyah's in trouble early.

Pretty good.

- Akira vs. Scott:
Both men with good showings here.

More great work.

I enjoy both men in this one.

A little surprised to see Tozawa win. Then again, this isn't Raw.

- Post-match:
The Interim Cruiserweight Championship on Raw would be interesting, but I don't see it.

- Fantasma video:
He's got a chance to get a pretty solid stretch to his career at the start.

- Raquel vs. Tegan:
NICE strength from Raquel.

I like Gonzalez being simple but effective.

Oh... didn't really like Shotzi's involvement.

Not crazy about how that went.

- Keith video:
This is cool.

I respect what Keith has worked through.

Very good!

- Lumis vs. Miles:
I like Dexter. He's different.

- Cole/Dream/Finn:
Honestly UE's treading water as characters right now.

Niiiiiice segue to a new feud.

Sounds good for next week.

- Bivens promo:
Also pretty good.

- Dunne promo:
Oooooooooh. Intriguing.

- Riddle/Thatcher vs. Strong/Fish:
This is good so far.

Ooooh Thatcher's smooth.

I really like this style.

Thatcher's knocking it out of the park here. He's got great workers to make him shine, too.

I loved the gutwrench spot.

Everyone looks good here.

Loving all these suplexes.

Everything here was excellent. Great job.

- Ciampa/Kross:
Glad it is over. I expected Kross vs. Gargano, though.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment