Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Rebellion Night One Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling special event.
- Fulton/Crists vs. Dreamer/Rhino/Steve:
This is a pleasant surprise! I was expecting Sabu or another ECW name.

Fun for what it is.

Wow. Dreamer doing an RKO was interesting.

Good work. I wonder if we'll see more of Steve.

- Eddie interview:
Wow they're really going to have to change plans.

Um yeah might as well declare Elgin champ.

- Elgin interview:
Good introduction.

I LOVE this to put him over.

Great work! Give him the title!

- 3XL vs. Bahh/TJP vs. Dez/Wentz:
I like the Rascalz teamwork.

Pretty solid work here.

I like the Bahh/TJP team. They work together well.

Good work all around.

- North interview:
Ahhhhhh fun heel work.

Oh I really like the idea of them doing their own stuff in Canada.

- Mack/Swann interview:
I can't help but think Swann will turn on Mack.

Good work!

- Ace vs. Mack:
Austin's a lot of fun.

NICE work here.

Mack is fired up. I love it.

This is badass!

I love both sides' efforts here.

That was a cool ending.

- Swann/Mack/Swinger:
Cool to see Mack achieve this.

Hahaha Swinger.

Stupid fun.

- Kylie vs. Kiera:
Good establishment of Kylie's character.

Solid so far.

Good work here.

Good ending stretch.

- Sami vs. Shamrock:
Oh this is already fun.

This is a FIGHT. I like it.

Wow. Shamrock's game here.

This feels pretty big.

Damn, Sami struggling with Dreamer and now with Shamrock.

Hahahaha so much for making Sami a threat. Now he needs three people to help him.

Huh.... didn't expect Sami to turn on oVe.

I love how this is spelling out.

Damn, they're fiting all over the place!

Whoooooaaaaaaaa didn't expect that ending. I'm curious if they were writing him off for a while. Heck of a battle, though.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment