Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 4/3/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- MizTV:
Oh wow way to take over the set.

I like this three-way feud.

Miz and Morrison have been so disrespected!!

That was good!

- Naomi vs. Lacey vs. Tamina:
Honestly with the level of female talent WWE has now they could easily drop Tamina and use someone from NXT.

That wasn't bad, but I don't expect Tamina around once Mania's over.

- Post-match:
It made sense to sell Tamina as a threat.

- Tucker/Mandy:
Smackdown, NXT, and Impact all doing the hacking thing at once.

- WM title match change:
Wow. Just. Wow. Very underwhelming reveal.

- HM backstage:
I'll pop if they reference the Kevin Nash texting himself angle.

- Tucker vs. Dolph:
Fun enough so far.

Pretty basic work here, really.

Eh. It continued the feud.

- Post-match:
Good enough.

Well this is bizarre.

Is the Anonymous Raw GM back????

A little surprised they revealed that before Mania. Way to outdate my Mania preview article!

- Bryan vs. Shinsuke:
I like how smooth this is.

Pretty fun.

I'm enjoying this.

That was a very good ending stretch.

- Post-match:
I like this beatdown.

Oh yeah, looks like we're in for a new IC Champion.

- Cena/Bray:
Cena's a great storyteller.

I would completely buy Cena finishing The Fiend off.

Oh yeah that promo murdered Bray.

The Fun House is going to be something special, for sure.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment