Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 5, 2020

WrestleMania 36 Night One Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's WWE special event.
-- Kickoff:
- Gulak vs. Cesaro:
Good so far.

This is good.

Pretty solid.

- Corbin promo:
Fun heel work.

-- WM36 Night One:
- Stephanie promo:
That was cool.

- Gronk/Mojo:
I have a feeling they're going to be involved in Elias vs. Corbin.

- Kabukis vs. Alexa/Cross:
Fine start.

Good enough so far.

Glad this is getting some time.

The champions are really entertaining here.

This is nice!

That was good. Maybe we'll see more title matches now.

- Sami interview:
Pretty good.

- Corbin/Elias:
This should really be a no DQ match.

Honestly these two could use something more interesting involved like the Symphony of Destruction or something similar.

Fine enough. Nothing spectacular.

Yeah, let's just say I wouldn't have been upset if this got pushed to the Kickoff show.

- Becky vs. Shayna:
Oh I love this start.

Good physicality here.

I like how they work together.

This is NICE.

I love the submission work here.

I love Shayna's mean streak.

Ugggggghhhhh guess we're in for at least one rematch. The match was good, though.

- Sami vs. Bryan:
Vintage chicken heel work.

Fun use of the seconds.

This is heating up.

Solid work here.

Not bad at all!

- JoMo vs. Jimmy vs. Kofi:
Haha not wasting time getting those ladders.

Good frenetic action so far.

This is a lot of fun.

This is really impressive!

They're really doing a lot here. I like it.

Wowww. I'm liking this a lot.

This is great but I wish the others were involved.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I loved that ending.

- Owens vs. Seth:
Good physicality to start.

Pretty good work here.

I like how they work together.

This is pretty badass.

Oh. Well. So much for this being the match it could have been.

- Post-match:
Very glad this is continuing. It wouldn't surprise me if Seth has something up his sleeves here.

- Owens vs. Seth:
This is pretty fun.

I liked the WrestleMania sign spot.

Very cool!

- Mojo/Gronk/Truth:
Honestly expected Gronk to take the title. Maybe on Night Two?

- Heyman promo:
Another amazing hype job.

- Goldberg vs. Braun:
Honestly it's kind of fun to see matches that are just a few impactful moves instead of 20 minutes of kickouts.

Hahaha that was almost a parody of Goldberg matches.

- Boneyard match:
HAHAHAHAHAH that entrance.

I'm very glad we're getting a break from the cliché Deadman character.

This is a welcome break from empty arena matches.

Didn't expect OC Druids but here we are.

I like the story they're telling here.

This fun and fresh from WWE.

That chokeslam was pretty cool.

I really loved the ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment