Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Raw Reax - 4/27/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
- VIP Lounge:
I'm really liking MVP being back as a character.

This could end up three on one if MVP's not careful!

Great hype from Vega.

NICE. I love the idea of Zelina wanting those spots.

HOLLA HOLAA HOLLA PLAYASSSSSSSSS

- Rey/Crews/Black vs. Andrade/Garza/Theory:
Good start between Black and Garza.

Smooth work here. I like the focus on the young, fresh names.

I'm impressed with Theory's drive.

This is impressive from everyone.

Wow Austin's got a lot of good attributes.

Really cool ending.

- Andrade/Vega/Crews:
I very much like the consequences of pinning the champion.

- Asuka promo:
Fun as usual.

- Asuka vs. Nia vs. Shayna:
Oh I like this physicality.

I guess this is no DQ?

Nia's a beast. I like this.

- Lashley/Lana:
Uh-oh. I beat Bobby's cheating on her.

- Lashley vs. Denzel:
That was good. I guess Denzel should have kicked out of some big moves, though, so the match could get buzz on Twitter.

- Ruby vs. Liv:
I really don't see the hype for Liv.

Not bad. I like that finisher.

- Post-match:
That was actually pretty good to connect with that demographic.

- Nia interview:
GOOD. Glad they're building her well.

- Raiders promo:
I really like the relevance to history.

Very good! Nice rebound from last week.

- Jinder vs. Tozawa:
Wow! Didn't expect this return!

That was fresh!

- Andrade/Vega/Garza:
I like how distinct the members of this faction are.

- Andrade vs. Crews:
Smooth start.

Good aggression from Andrade.

Both men doing well here.

I'm very glad to see Apollo have a long televised match.

Crews looks like a credible opponent here. I like it.

Hmmmmmm…. interesting ending.

- Profits promo:
Impressed with the long-term booking here.

Good stuff!

- Ricochet/Cedric vs. Ever-Rise:
Smooth tag action here.

Hahahahaha I loved that Magic Killer spot.

Good work here.

I'm enjoying this team.

- MVP promo:
I like this a lot more than having a GM.

- Crews backstage:
Well damn. That sucks.

- Contract signing:
I like how blunt Drew is.

I LOVE Seth's egotistic viewpoint. Very messiah complex.

I really, really love the parallels following each man's win over Brock.

Mostly good.

Hmmm I wonder what Seth has up his sleeve.

WOW Drew really didn't want him to keep talking!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA I loved that ending.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment