Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 4/10/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Friday Night Smackdown.
- Braun/Shinsuke/Cesaro:
Wow they moved on from Goldberg quick.

It definitely makes sense the people who beat Braun for one title would want to beat him for another title.

Works for me.

Nice enough.

- Alexa/Nikki vs. Kabukis:
I liked that start.

Good intensity here.

I loved the commentary spot.

This feels significant. I like it.

This is NICE.

Good ending.

- Elias promo:
Glad the MITB build is starting.

- Dolph/Sonya/Tucker:
Glad there's followup from the Mania ending.

- Dolph vs. Tucker:
Not bad for what it is.

Decent, not great.

- Dirt Sheet:
I love these two.

Oooooooh a Pee Wee Herman reference in 2020? Swing and a miss.

The Usos have excuses!

The CONSPIRACY against Miz and JoMo continues.

- Lince/Gran vs. Cutler/Blake:
I guess New Day and the Usos need a new team to beat.

Natural antagonists, style wise.

Fun so far.

Fine to show who the Sons are.

- Alexa/Cross/Carmella/Dana:
OK kind of a random sudden teaming but at least the title matters now.

- Sasha/Bayley/Tamina:
I really hope Tamina's a temporary part of things. It's time to cycle in some NXT names.

Right? Tamina needs to earn another match.

Worked for me.

- Sheamus squash:
Glad Sheamus is back!

We'll see if Cal ever gets higher than this.

- Jeff video:
Ha. Yeah let's not get into Jeff Hardy vs. Sting.

Cool to see other names weigh in.

- Braun vs. Shinsuke:
Fun power from the champion.

Good to re-establish Strowman.

Nice win for the new champion.

- Post-match:
This is for everyone who thought Bray forgot about the Universal Title.

Glad to see their history played up here.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment