Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 2, 2020

NXT Reax - 4/1/20

Read on for my thoughts on last night's NXT.
- Dream vs. Fish:
I like how these two work together.

This is pretty nice.

Fish is smooth as always.

I loved that sleeper spot.

Good match!

- Post-match:
I'm looking forward to this battle.

- Bivens promo:
Worked for me! I'm glad to see Bivens used finally.

- Lumis vs. Atlas:
I like Lumis' presence.

Interesting spot outside the ring.

I like that finisher!

- Gauntlet match:
-- Shotzi vs. Deonna:
Fine for what it was.

-- Shotzi vs. Xia:
Wow. Not the result I wanted.

-- Shotzi vs. Aliyah:
Well this is lasting longer than I though.

They're establishing Blackheart well here.

-- Shotzi vs. Kayden:
Wow Kayden gets to lose on every show now huh?

They clearly like Blackheart more than I do.

-- Shotzi vs. Dakota:
Wow they're really establishing Shotzi.

Damn. Kai lucked into that with how they booked Shotzi.

- Kushida vs. Wilde:
I like this! Very smooth.

Good finishing stretch.

- Post-match:
Pretty cool.

- Wilde interview:
Cool cool. WWE has a decent contingent of lucha names under contract now.

- Lee vs. Dijakovic vs. Priest:
Ah yes the vintage "everyone hits the same thing at the same time" indie spot.

This is pretty cool.

Everyone looks credible here.

Big men flying in this one.

This is cool as hell.

Wow. Keith is STRONG.

I'm liking this a lot!

They're tearing it up big time.

Uh-oh. Dominik's not going to like losing that way.

Cool match for sure.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment