Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Main Event and Friday Night Smackdown Reax - 4/24/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and Friday Night Smackdown.
-- Main Event:
- Asuka vs. Catalina:
I was wondering where she had been!

Good work from both of them.

I like the physicality and technique here.

Good ending.

- Shelton vs. Humberto:
A little surprised Shelton survived the cuts.

They're working together well.

Pretty nice!

-- FNSD:
- Kofi/Big E/Gran/Lince/Miz/JoMo/Sons:
I popped at the reference to the taping date.

Impressive accolades.

So um is Kalisto still part of this group?

There have been some pretty crazy title match stipulations lately.

I did like the Spanish translation.

OK nice shot at Miz not being real military.

Wow. Good to establish the new trio.

- Miz/JoMo interview:
Works for me! Nice to have a number of credible teams around.

- Corbin vs. Gulak:
Good contrast in styles.

I like the back and forth here.

I liked the interference.

I can't help but think Elias will cost Corbin MITB.

- Post-match:
Ooooh that could be an interesting combination of workers. I like the crossover.

- Sheamus vs. Vidot:
More good work to establish Sheamus.

- Jeff video:
This is pretty real. I like it.

Good stuff.

- More from Sheamus:
Sheamus vs. Jeff Hardy is clearly coming.

- Miz/JoMo vs. Gran/Lince:
Fun work here. I'm good with seeing more of LHP.

All good so far.

Wowwww. Surprised to see LHP win, though of course it's good to have more credible names in the division.

- Lacey vs. Sasha:
This is pretty good so far.

Solid work in this one.

Bayley is invaluable for her friend here.

Fun ending.

- Post-match:
Haha. Simple and effective.

- Carmella/Dana:
I couldn't care less about Carmella vs. Dana, but props to them for trying.

- Alexa/Cross vs. Carmella/Dana:
Nice start!

Good for what it was.

- HHH celebration:
OK taking the water bottle was pretty funny.

Shawn didn't waste any time!

Funny use of the empty arena.

Fun roasts. 

Hahah great use of Stephanie.

Of course Shawn could superkick him!

NICE acknowledgement of Katie Vick.

Well at least everyone had fun. 

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment