Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Main Event and 205 Live Reax - 4/10/20

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and 205 Live.
-- Main Event:
- Natalya vs. Aliyah:
I like this start.

Solid action here.

Good win for Natalya that got Aliyah some experience working with a talented veteran.

- Theory vs. Thorne:
Good so far.

This is pretty smooth.

Austin's got a lot going for him.

Nice ending.

-- 205 Live:
- Nese vs. Burch:
I like this start.

This is pretty enjoyable.

This is heating up well.

Very good showing.

- Post-match:
Everyone's going to be gunning for the interim title.

- Devlin promo:
I really hope Devlin continues to rise.

- Gallagher/Nese:
Well this is going to implode at some point.

- Gallagher vs. Oney:
More great mat work.

I'm liking how these two work together.

This is good!

Good while it lasted.

- Post-match:
Good followup.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment