Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Raw Reax - 10/21/13

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Raw.
That was a pretty cool opening segment to get over the heel regime. HHH and Stephanie promoted several matches for Sunday and threw to Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan, so I don't want to hear any bullsh*t about their segments only getting themselves over.

Bryan vs. Ambrose was really solid. Theoretically if WWE wasn't pushing new stars, they'd give them two minutes before a bigger star ran in? They got enough time to show what they can do.

I really liked the Punk promo. Does Brock end up saving Heyman on Sunday?

I liked the McMahons/HBK segment, even though it focused on non-wrestlers. As long as that's not a general rule, it's fine here and there.

Ehhh... comedy match. Not terrible. Just not my cup of tea.

Of course there's a Lawler segment in Memphis.

I enjoyed Orton vs. Ziggler. Ziggler lost clean, but had a good showing against the uncrowned WWE Champ.

I liked the Divas match. It did a good job of setting the stage for Sunday.

I really enjoyed Heyman's promo. I wish more people had his drive on the mic.

Nice tag match featuring the Wyatt Family. The ending was pretty clever.

Crazy Bray segment as always. I bet there'll be a lot of costumes for him this year.

I bet Vince is salivating at the thought of Big E vs. Ryback. That match made sense to set up the tag match (and Sunday's matches).

Nice tag match. I wonder if the faces will prevail on Sunday.

Fine post-match with Punk and Heyman.

I enjoyed the Real Americans match. Talk about a well-oiled machines. I can see them doing quite well as faces if they ever dropped Zeb. He's awesome, though, so I think they should keep him for now.

You know we're going to get Zeb vs. Torito at some point. Might as well have fun with it.

Did you guys know Cena's back at Hell In A Cell? WWE isn't so sure that you do.

I really like the Tag Team Title situation. When the Usos are motivated and facing the right people, they can do pretty well for themselves.

Good post-match to set up Sunday's match.

I really liked the ending segment. It really made me want to see what happens next with everybody. Everyone involved did a good job.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment