Total Pageviews

Monday, October 7, 2013

WWE Battleground Reax

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Battleground PPV.

Pre-show:
Ziggler vs. Sandow was mostly good. I think if we still had a brand split, these two would be used better.

Oh, boy. Comedy segment with a little person in a costume. I bet Vince and KD are rolling in laughter.

Battleground:
Pretty kickass opening match as far as big weapons brawls go. They beat the hell out of each other. Glad Del Rio went over the part-timer.

Fine Colter promo. Is there any town he likes to visit?

Thankfully that didn't take too much time out of the PPV. Cesaro and Swagger made the most out of their surroundings here.

Fine stuff from Axel and Truth. Nothing revolutionary, but it wasn't bad by any stretch.

Not crazy about that Divas' match. This show's fallen a little flat so far (following the awesome opener).

I enjoyed the Rhodes Family promo. Good babyface stuff.

That was a pretty good moment for the Rhodes Family. Nice babyface comeback after they've been up against the ropes for so long.

Cool post-match as well. I'm glad they didn't ruin it by having the Rhodes group being attacked.

I've got a bad feeling we're in for something convoluted following the GMs segment.

Cool stuff with Bray and Kofi. Bray's got the spooky gimmick down-pat.

Cool post-match, too. I'm ready for Bray/Kane II.

I liked Punk vs. Ryback well enough. I'm guessing Punk's too hurt to do much more than that right now. Where do they go from here?

That was quite the odd ending. I understand it, and think with the right follow-up it could be clever, but I can see why the IWC is whining even more than usual.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment