Total Pageviews

Friday, October 25, 2013

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/24/13

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Superstars and Impact Wrestling.
Superstars:
Gabriel vs. Fandango was enjoyable. Both guys are showing lots of flash. WWE's got a great future if their stars progress well. At one point, Cena and Orton were just good wrestlers with potential, too.

Good Sandow promo as always. That face(-ish) promo's going to just be an anomaly it looks like.

I liked Sandow vs. Truth. Truth's good enough (and been around long enough) where he can get over even when losing a lot. Sandow's gaining a bit of momentum. I'd still be shocked as all hell if he cashed in at HIAC, though.

Impact Wrestling:
I really enjoyed the first part of the opening segment with AJ and Dixie. Dixie's heel turn is quite refreshing given her previous characters. Bully's act is really stale and took away from things. It was nice to see Anderson return. I've certainly seen worse from him.

Not a terrible Knockouts tag match. I'm starting to think that TNA doesn't have enough faith in Tapa to have an actual match yet. Not that I blame them after what we've seen from her so far.

I was actually amused by the Bromans segment.

Not a bad EC3 squash. TNA's got a good acquisition here.

Good post-match promo. Hopefully they don't try to push him too hard, too fast.

Not a bad Magnus/Sting segment. I wouldn't mind a rematch before Sting's contract expires.

I really liked the Roode/Angle segment. I actually want to see that rematch. That's fairly rare for TNA.

Meh. Aces and Eights. I hope that's wrapped up soon.

Not a bad Dixie segment, though it felt a little unnecessary.

Pretty good Tag Team Title segment. I'm getting a kick out of the BroMans. TNA's doing some things better lately.

Phew! Wasn't sure AJ was going to keep the belt there. Hopefully this means Bully's out of the title picture. After Anderson beats him, it's time for his character to take some kind of break. It's gone as far as it can go.

I really liked that ending segment. They're telling a good story with AJ and Dixie. I just wonder who AJ's next challenger will be. Roode?

More wrestling coming up.

2 comments:

  1. Hell in a Cell predictions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted them as a comment on the Smackdown post. The show feels somewhat predictable, but WWE's known to throw curveballs.

    ReplyDelete