Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 20, 2018

205 Live and NXT Reax - 9/19/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's 205 Live and NXT.
-- 205 Live:
MORE LIKE 205 TAPED, AM I RIGHT???????

- TJP vs. Lince:
Whoa, TJP has a match without begging for it? That's an upgrade.

This is really nice!

TJP is insanely smooth.

Really good back-and-forth here.

HAHAHHA masks are a hazard in WWE! TJP of course wrestled under a mask as Suicide, Manik, and Puma.

- Post-match:
Glad to see Douchebag TJP doing something of note.

- Lio/Drake:
This could be an interesting feud if they want Drake to wrestle.

- Drake/Ali:
Be careful what you wish for, Mustafa!

- Cedric vs. Gulak:
I love some smooth grappling.

Kendrick screwed things up there...

There's some really good positioning here. It definitely feels like they're trying to beat each other.

I'm very, very glad the division isn't just high-flying. This is great.

Impressive suplex spot.

Anyone who's skipping this week because it changed nights is missing out.

They're really telling a great story.

Gulak is determined to win via GuLock!

Just a really good, believable clash.

That was a marathon! Cedric earned the win.

- Murphy promo:
Murphy thinks people watch 205 Live! I hope he wins, though.

-- NXT:
- Dakota/Purrazzo vs. Aliyah/Evans:
Wow. Nice opening sequence.

Dakota came in for one kick???

I'm glad Deonna's here.

Kick City!

Not bad at all.

- Dream interview:
He's done a great job living his character.

- Bianca promo:
That was awesome. I'm excited for another match!

- Ryker vs. Carrillo:
Jaxson was signed 16 months ago and he's just now making it to NXT TV after his Impact stint.

I like Ryker's aggression.

I liked that finisher! We'll see how the former Gunner fares long-term; this was a good first step.

- Regal/LeRae:
I still hope for Candice to turn on Johnny, given the man he became.

- Lee video:
I'm excited for more from him.

- Ciampa vs. Otis next week:
Should be fun.

- Ricochet vs. Dunne:
I've been looking forward to this for a while. It's been built very well.

Both men are smooth.

I'm liking the technical skill here.

I love Dunne just being straight up ruthless.

This is crazy. Both men are going outside their favored style.

I'm REALLY liking this. Both men are at the top of their craft.

The counters here are really good.

This has been Takeover worthy.

How does Ricochet do some of this stuff???

This is absolutely off the charts.

OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDDD THAT 450 COUNTER.

I mean holy shit. This is epic.

I'm not even mad at that ending. This was incredible.

- Post-match:
I'm eager to see more of Hanson and Rowe.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment