Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 9/4/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Bryan/Brie/Almas/Zelina:
Haha I love Miz and Maryse.

Wow. Miz and Maryse aren't even at work??

This works, too.

Nice work overall.

- Bryan vs. Almas:
Nice back and forth here.

This has been good so far.

I'm glad these two are getting to face off.

I enjoy a smooth match like this.

Nice counter wrestling here.

These two can do good work without Bryan putting himself in a lot of danger.

Really solid.

- Post-match:
Hahahaha. Jerks.

I love the Bryan/Miz dynamic.

Oh I REALLY hope they fight in a diner.

- Becky/Charlotte:
This has been good.

I like how these two are playing off each other.

I've really liked this. It feels like both women have legitimate issues.

- IIconics:
Same old, same old.

- Naomi vs. Peyton:
Eh. Not long enough to matter.

- Post-match:
YAY! Someone new.

Yeah, I definitely think Asuka and Naomi have this feud covered.

- Paige/Miz/Maryse:
Ahhhhh Miz the chessmaster.

Oooh interesting. I wonder who the mystery opponent will be.

- Truth/Maryse/Miz:
This really made me miss Awesome Truth. Other than that, eh....

- Joe/AJ:
That's actually creepy.

I like how Joe is presenting this as being in AJ's best interest.

YESSSS FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

This should be a really big fight at HIAC.

- Truth/Carmella:
Funny stuff.

Oh yes Maryse vs. Carmella is definitely a feud we need to see.

- Usos vs. Dain/EY vs. R. Day:
I'm glad Killian's wrestling instead of Wolfe.

Ahhh it's good to see Killian in action.

I like how SAnitY works together.

This is pretty solid.

I like how all three teams are interacting.

Oh wow!!! I didn't expect them to win.

- Post-match:
That should be solid.

- Miz/Maryse/Truth/Carmella:
Miz is such a slimeball. It's a pleasant change to have a heel actually try to be hated.

Ahhhh Bryan got PLAYED.

- Miz vs. Truth:
No way should R-Truth be a believable opponent for Miz in 2018. Truth's a great veteran to have on hand, but he's a comedy guy.

Solid so far.

Truth is still crafty!

THOSE COWARDS DISTRACTING MIZ WHEN HE WAS ALREADY IN A MATCH!!!!!

- Post-match:
Ooooh did Miz get Almas and Vega on his side?

-- 205 Live:
- Nese/Murphy:
Murphy winning in Australia works for me.

- Nese vs. Gran:
These two work together well as always.

I liked that DDT counter.

This is pretty smooth.

Metalik is impressive.

Damn. They're both showing off here.

Not bad at all.

- Drake/Mustafa:
Drake's really busy these days!

Mustafa's going to push it, isn't he?

- Noam squash:
I like this early.

Not bad at all.

- Drake/Cedric:
Cedric has a number of strong challengers, it seems.

- Cedric/TJP:
Ha. TJP's grabbing the brass ring!

- Cedric vs. TJP:
Good work early.

This is nice.

TJP is really, really good.

Heck, Cedric is really good, too.

DAMN. I love TJP's submission game.

HOLY SHIT. This is really solid. Good to see TJP in a longer match.

Really good work from both men. TJP was fine in defeat.

- Post-match:
I like Gulak taking advantage of Cedric being willing to fight everyone.

That was cool. Gulak has been able to be an entertaining character and now a vicious competitor.

- Next week's match:
Ohhhh Gran's going to get powerbombed so hard!

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment