Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Smackdown Live and 205 Live Reax - 9/11/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Smackdown Live and 205 Live.
-- SDL:
- Bells ringing:
I still remember the 9/11/01 Smackdown. Absolutely surreal.

- Jeff promo:
I fully expect Jeff to do something insane at HIAC. It could be his last chance in that kind of match.

- Shinsuke vs. Jeff:
Ugggghhhhh. Shinsuke's really fallen. I'm starting to dread seeing him.

Now the work's going well.

This isn't bad at all.

Good physicality.

VINTAGE Jeff Hardy!

NICE Kinshasa counter.

Oh. Well. So much for Jeff getting the title back!

- Post-match:
I really missed this side of Orton.

Pretty good work.

- Miz/Maryse interview:
That is pretty impressive from Maryse.

Hahaha I love Miz burying Bryan.

- AJ promo:
I like this change of pace.

Pretty good showcase of AJ, but I still think the "House That AJ Built" thing is ridiculous. That house was built when AJ was teaming with Air Paris.

- Charlotte promo:
I don't dislike Charlotte. I just think Becky should get more opportunities while Charlotte gets fewer.

- Charlotte vs. Sonya:
This should be solid with each woman's strengths.

This isn't bad at all.

Definitely solid work.

Wowwwww. Sonya's showing what she can do here.

Glad Sonya wasn't just fed to her.

- Post-match:
HAHAHAHA good times.

- Joe promo:

Oh I love this!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Joe being their new dad.

That was AMAZING.

- Becky interview:
I'm not even mad at that game plan.

- New Day:
Silly, but that's what they do.

- Bar vs. R. Day:
I'd be surprised to see Rusev and Aiden take this one.

Good work from everyone so far.

Nice backdrop spot.

I'm liking this.

This is going quite well.

I'd be completely OK with Sheamus as a main eventer again.

I liked how all that came together.

- Truth vs. Almas:
Nice so far.

Fun work here.

OK, I liked this but Almas shouldn't need to cheat to beat R-Truth.

- Asuka/Naomi:
Well that was weird. I'm not complaining, though.

- Brie vs. Maryse:
I mean I don't blame Maryse for not wanting to get physical this soon after delivering a baby.

This is something else...

Wow. I hope Evolution has more than this.

Wow. A little surprised Miz got physical with Brie.

Hahaha I love Miz always being one step ahead of Bryan.

- Post-match:
Pretty good to save what was a less than stellar match.   

-- 205 Live:
- Metalik vs. Murphy:
Nice start.

Both men are good at their particular style.

I like Murphy being the beast on this show.

This is pretty good.

I love Murphy's power here. Damn.

Gran is making it through a lot here.

NICE ending sequence.

- Post-match:
I'm all for Murphy winning.

- Ali/Cedric:
Man, that's cold, Cedric.

- Mustafa squash:
Pretty fun while it lasted.

- Drake/Gulak/Gallagher:
Haha these 205ers better watch out if they don't want to face Akam and Rezar.

- Gulak/Gallagher vs. Cedric/Tozawa:
I like when wrestlers try to win in quick fashion.

Solid work so far.

Pretty good formula here.

NICE powerbomb counter.

This is heating up well.

I'm impressed by everyone here.

The heels are working together well.

Pretty nice work!

- Post-match:
I'm looking forward to that.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment