Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Main Event and Ring Warriors Reax - 9/29/18

Read on for my thoughts on yesterday's Main Event and Ring Warriors.
-- Main Event:
- Jose/Ryder vs. Kanellis/Mojo:
Mojo and Jose didn't stay on Raw long.

That wasn't bad.

- Apollo vs. Breeze:
Solid enough so far.

Apollo could be tearing it up somewhere else.

Solid overall.

- Hawkins update:
He's not here this week, but he's 0-220 now. I've missed seeing him on this show!

-- Ring Warriors:
- Tarver and Brisco promos:
Well now things feel important on this show.

- Tarver vs. Brisco:
I haven't seen either man wrestle in a while, so I'm ready to see it again.

I like this so far.

This is staying in first gear so far...

That finally wrapped up.

- Shots promo:
Nothing exciting there.

- Shots vs. Prophecy:
God, that was a mess. They could have shaved some time off the opener to get something meaningful here.

- Slambinos segment:
Eesh. I'm not crazy about some of these people on this show.

- Cobb/Hawx:
Wow, Cobb's very different here than in ROH.

We'll see how this goes.

- Cobb vs. Hawx:
We're seeing Cobb wrestle in Ring Warriors before ROH TV!

This is definitely better than the other matches so far.

I like Cobb quite a bit.

This is pretty nice!

I'm impressed with Cobb. Can't wait to see him in ROH.

This is impressive! Why'd we have to wait three weeks for this??

Uggggghhhh. That was good while it lasted. I hope we at least get Austin vs. Hawx now.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment