Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2018

Impact Wrestling Reax - 9/6/18

Read on for my thoughts on last night's Impact Wrestling.
- Swann vs. Petey:
I'm all for seeing this again.

Fun work early.

These two work together well.

Glad to see Swann stuck with wrestling.

Rich is very impressive here.

Pretty good! I look forward to Sydal vs. Swann.

- Post-match:
Haha I love douchebag Sydal.

Swann's a work in progress for Matt.

- Hit Squad vs. Hendry/Grado:
This isn't bad.

NICE double fall away slam.

Solid enough.

- Post-match:
If Russo booked this, people would be LIVID.

Pretty crazy.

I'm kind of interested in where this goes, but I don't see them being a top team anytime soon.

- KM/Bahh/Scarlett:
The goofiness continues.

- Eli/Rockwell:
This show is all over the place sometimes. Later we're probably going to see some gangstas talk about running over kids.

That was something.

- Eli vs. Stone:
Fine by me! Eli's getting back in the groove.

- L. Bros promo:
I'm excited for this. I do want Cage vs. Penta though holy shit.

- Aries/Moose/Kross/Alisha:
Why does Aries need two goons anyway?

I guess Edwards will join the group after BFG. It's like Dragon Ball or something.

- Tessa vs. Su:
I love how Tessa's related to wrestling royalty but here she is facing an Undead Bride using a mandible claw.

Tessa's solid.

This isn't bad.

I liked that super cutter.

Not bad at all!

- Post-match:
Wow Su's taking the loss hard.

I'm interested in conflicted rivals Tessa and Allie teaming up here. Impact and NXT's taping schedules let them build narratives well.

- Konnan/King:
Interesting.

Oh shit! That should be good.

- oVe squash:
Oh wow the local names are game.

They're throwing a lot into this one.

Pretty fun.

- Post-match:
Not bad to keep things going.

- Aries/Moose/Kross/Impact:
That explanation works for me.

Haha everyone has to put Austin over I swear.

Oooh interesting. That's definitely a BFG level main event.

Yeah how the heck did he get a title shot out of nowhere like that?

Impact's promos are cringeworthy sometimes.

I'm glad Johnny Survivor didn't beat three guys.

Solid to set things up for BFG.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment